Monday 13 September 2010

Character profile- Harry Potter

My name is Harry Potter, i live in little winging for the summer, but mainly stay at hogwarts school. i defeated the greatest wizard of all time when i was 1. when i was 11 i defeated him again when he came back, and took the philosophers stone from him too. when i was 12 i killed a basalisk and killed tom riddle (voldimort) yet again, in the form of a memory. when i was 13 i inflated my aunt and then met the prime minister. defeated about 100 dementors and then cleared my uncle's name of murder. Then found out my mates rat actually is a man and went back to voldimort. when i was 14 i competed in these games and defeated a dragon and then a huge horde of sea monsters, then met voldimort AGAIN, when he fully returned. he got all his followers around and we had a battle. I escaped with my friend cederic who was dead. when i was 15 i joined the order of the pheonix and had a few battles with voldimorts followers. then my uncle died and voldimort and dumbledor had a battle. then when i was 16 i hunted horxruxes with dumbledor. dumbledor then died when voldimorts followers came in the school. when i was 17 i killed voldimort after a big battle where lots of my mates died. i grew up and lived happily ever after. i like flying on a broom stick and gingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment